Actual item's appearance may vary from the picture shown
Manufacturer Part Number: OCZ2SOE6672GK
The new OCZ PC-5400 1GB Special Ops Edition was developed for the unique needs of gamers and enthusiasts. The PC-5400 Special Ops is the ultimate memory solution for contemporary graphic-intensive PC titles and provides unsurpassed reliability and performance to unleash every graphic possibility.
The new OCZ EL PC-5400 1024MB Special Ops Edition utilizes the latest OCZ heatspreader design. (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Heatspreaders allow increased ventilation and heat dissipation due to an innovative honeycomb design providing more direct access to the actual memory ICs.
As part of the award winning OCZ Special Ops series, the PC-5400 1024MB edition is built with leading edge technology designed and qualified with special selection of premium components to maximize performance when playing even the most demanding graphics intensive games. At DDR400, these 1GB modules turn out heart-pounding 2-3-2 timings with flawless performance and stability.
OCZ PC-5400 products are 100% hand-tested to ensure compliance with stringent quality standards. In addition, each member of the OCZ Special Ops PC-5400 family is backed by an industry-leading lifetime warranty, toll-free technical support and the exclusive EVP (Extended Voltage Protection) coverage.
With its ultra-fast performance, high quality and reliability, the OCZ PC-5400 1024MB Special Ops edition is a perfect memory upgrade for memory-hungry enthusiast and gaming rigs.Specifications
- 667MHz DDR
- CL 4-4-4-12 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Available in a 2GB (2x1024) Dual Channel Optimized Kit
- Also available in a 1GB and 512MB module
- Mirrored Special Ops Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty (By Manufacturer)
- 184 Pin DIMM
- Enhanced Latency Technology
- ULN2 (Ultra Low Noise technology uses various printed circuit board (PCB) techniques to reduce the amount of electrical noise that is present in all high-speed ICs. This results in faster and more stable memory.)
- 2.2V EVP (Extended Voltage Protection is a feature that allows performance enthusiasts to use a VDIMM of 3.0V ± 5% without invalidating their OCZ Lifetime Warranty.)